Ask a Lawyer is a SCAM
I sent Ask a Lawyer an email to ask if it was really free to answer just one question. I filled out all their forms, including the one with my question, and what came back was a fee schedule for answering my question. Stay AWAY from them - they are a SCAM.
Here is their website:A new question is answered every 9 seconds
Real Estate Law
29 Lawyers are Online Now
Here is my question:are you really a free service
Here is their response: Confirm your appointment with a Lawyer
Your total deposit is $60.
Place a $5 deposit now to confirm your appointment. Your remaining balance of $55 will be processed when your Expert responds.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " Larry Allen Fail - MacPhale ..."
- "Howard Tanner Esq Lawyer is totally incompetent. I was scammed out of $10,000 dollars by this sleazy lawyer. I paid him his legal fees, in cash, upfront as requested by..."
- "I had been paying $200-300 per hour just for them to read my emails and for the past 2-months they had not done anything for me, not even file anything..."
- "The mats are fabricated with a very thin material. They are not custom made to fit my BMW E46. In some spots they fit and others not so at all...."
- "I called Jomashop again - same day - 5/6/2016 as directed by the rude cutomer rep "Izhak" an hour after he told me to, as his manager "Roee" stated that..."
- "hello I was completely dissatisfied purchasing a pack of Oreos. Which were completely a rip off when I receive them with no cream inside. I would like a refund or..."
- "Airbnb is in the middle of a security crisis they have been "hacked" from. Airbnb's "Trust and Safety Team", is swamped with listings that have been high-jacked. I am host..."
- "I have been a Primus customer for about 8 months and read the bad reviews but decided to give it a try anyway. I can confirm the bad reviews, it..."
- "UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks. As you can see by the attached photos. they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are..."