Ask a Lawyer is a SCAM
I sent Ask a Lawyer an email to ask if it was really free to answer just one question. I filled out all their forms, including the one with my question, and what came back was a fee schedule for answering my question. Stay AWAY from them - they are a SCAM.
Here is their website:A new question is answered every 9 seconds
Real Estate Law
29 Lawyers are Online Now
Here is my question:are you really a free service
Here is their response: Confirm your appointment with a Lawyer
Your total deposit is $60.
Place a $5 deposit now to confirm your appointment. Your remaining balance of $55 will be processed when your Expert responds.review #444978
You may also like
- "Marion Browning-Baker continues to hide from the Georgia State Bar while she bills the last of her clients until she will probably lose her law license permanently. She has..."
- "Nany Farren was hired to perform the adoption of my child. She claimed she had experience in this area.She over charged me several times and adjusted the bill when..."
- "We have to protect society from these types of people.A man should be able to get divorced and still be able to afford food for himself afterwards.These loser abusers of..."
- "hello I was completely dissatisfied purchasing a pack of Oreos. Which were completely a rip off when I receive them with no cream inside. I would like a refund or..."
- "I bought my couch which is the large curved shaped home theater style, looked great at first within 2 years the fabric which is like a replica leather material. ..."
- "I bought a pair of glasses from LensCrafters about sis weeks ago. Yesterday I was cleaning them and the fell apart in my hand. I..."
- "If I could rate Presidential Suites resort negative stars I would. First off let me say that this was my honeymoon and it was a nightmare. As in previous postings..."
- "Was researching products online while sitting down reading the outcome of my findings. The manager on duty told me that I needed to leave "her store" and do my research..."
- "Doug Jones started working for Sam's Club, part of the Wal-Mart Corporation, on January 15, 1990. At this time, Sam's Club had just opened its first store a mere seven..."