Ask a Lawyer is a SCAM
I sent Ask a Lawyer an email to ask if it was really free to answer just one question. I filled out all their forms, including the one with my question, and what came back was a fee schedule for answering my question. Stay AWAY from them - they are a SCAM.
Here is their website:A new question is answered every 9 seconds
Real Estate Law
29 Lawyers are Online Now
Here is my question:are you really a free service
Here is their response: Confirm your appointment with a Lawyer
Your total deposit is $60.
Place a $5 deposit now to confirm your appointment. Your remaining balance of $55 will be processed when your Expert responds.1067defc review #444978
You may also like
- "I am a reputation management and was paid only half of the money up fromt The company had an image issue is so desperate to get their name cleaned up and..."
- "Marion Browning-Baker continues to hide from the Georgia State Bar while she bills the last of her clients until she will probably lose her law license permanently. She has..."
- "I answered an add thinking I will get this guy to fight for me "I'll fight for you" got passed off to a low rate do nothings in my workers..."
- "The 400 unit condos at Wolf Creek, 13364 Beach Blvd, 32224, have shutters and other materials falling off the four story buildings. My building alone has had over 30 shutters..."
- "My two year old broke out into his FIRST ever allergic reaction due to the honest company wipes. I assumed it was because he was sensitive to something in them...."
- "All I asked for was to talk to an Admin because I thought his/her job performance was VERY POOR and I cant even believe they act so stubborn. I don't..."
- "I purchased a 45-piece dinnerware set, LIDO BEACH PATTERN, from BeallsFlorida.com - although well-packed by Bealls, the original Pfaltzgraff packaging was terrible. Other reviewers did state that they received broken..."
- "I visited Big lot a week before Christmas, saw a nostalgic stereo system for $85.00. Left it and came back, asked if there were anymore, i was told only the..."
- "Stay the *** away. Ordered a LP156WH1 (TL) (C1) LCD screen. It's a Phillips screen. $155.11. They ship a Samsung LTN156AT01. They said it's compatible. Can't tell you it's defective!..."