Ask a Lawyer is a SCAM
I sent Ask a Lawyer an email to ask if it was really free to answer just one question. I filled out all their forms, including the one with my question, and what came back was a fee schedule for answering my question. Stay AWAY from them - they are a SCAM.
Here is their website:A new question is answered every 9 seconds
Real Estate Law
29 Lawyers are Online Now
Here is my question:are you really a free service
Here is their response: Confirm your appointment with a Lawyer
Your total deposit is $60.
Place a $5 deposit now to confirm your appointment. Your remaining balance of $55 will be processed when your Expert responds.review #444978
You may also like
- "WARNING: Hawaii Attorney Steve Cedillos is a crook, he has been public reprimanded by the Hawaii Disciplinary Board for legal misconduct. See link: http://www.odchawaii.com/uploads/Order_of_Public_Discipline_Steve_Cedillos_102810.pdf This "attorney" if I can still call him..."
- "Their is a Doyle and O'donnell, the problem is who is clancey?The firm added it as a trick to make it sound like they were Boston Legal. They act as..."
- " Larry Allen Fail - MacPhale ..."
- "I have a brand new DeLonghi upright (radiator) heater that almost started a house fire! It melted the outlet and the outlet cover plate, fried my lighting plug that was..."
- "I purchased a 45-piece dinnerware set, LIDO BEACH PATTERN, from BeallsFlorida.com - although well-packed by Bealls, the original Pfaltzgraff packaging was terrible. Other reviewers did state that they received broken..."
- "Wanted to ascertain how much it would be to add a day to our upcoming trip. First tried to use the "we will call you back and you won't lose..."
- "At first rent a wheel in east las vegas nv. Was polite ,willing to help,friendly, i hit a pothole and ruined 1 tire ,i went in to get one tire he..."
- "Just found a roach in my sweet tea from McDonalds in Brusly, LA..."
- "I'm still waiting on repairs to be done that should have been taken care of months ago, the landscaping is still not completed, they talk a lot about what..."