Ask a Lawyer is a SCAM
I sent Ask a Lawyer an email to ask if it was really free to answer just one question. I filled out all their forms, including the one with my question, and what came back was a fee schedule for answering my question. Stay AWAY from them - they are a SCAM.
Here is their website:A new question is answered every 9 seconds
Real Estate Law
29 Lawyers are Online Now
Here is my question:are you really a free service
Here is their response: Confirm your appointment with a Lawyer
Your total deposit is $60.
Place a $5 deposit now to confirm your appointment. Your remaining balance of $55 will be processed when your Expert responds.
You May Also Like
- "Elder abuse and fraud all too often goes undetected and unreported. Seldom is it prosecuted. The following case is an Example of Elder Abuse and Fraud committed by trusted..."
- "Their is a Doyle and O'donnell, the problem is who is clancey?The firm added it as a trick to make it sound like they were Boston Legal. They act as..."
- "Robert Hannan will not: Update you Send letters in a timely fashion Send you emails in a timely Fashion return telephone calls or Better yet BE POLITE or ETHICAL ! Be watchful of the letters he files..."
- "I recently purchased LED tail lights for my Jeep Wrangler. The lights looked great and the purchase process was quite painless. I installed the lights and everything looked..."
- "Pending it says plz help..."
- "I made an online appointment to file my taxes with the H&R Block near me. The H&R Block office I went to is 4020 W. North Ave in Milwaukee, Wisconsin...."
- "I ordered a blonde wig with supposedly dark roots for my daughter's early Christmas present. They sent a blonde wig with black spray paint on the top of the head...."
- "I used this company this week to deliver an arrangement of flowers to a close friend. I upgraded to the medium sized bouquet. What was sent was just..."
- "Do not use Everdry. We made that mistake and now out thousands of dollars. They come to your house and scare you to death about mold, bang on your door..."