Ask a Lawyer is a SCAM
I sent Ask a Lawyer an email to ask if it was really free to answer just one question. I filled out all their forms, including the one with my question, and what came back was a fee schedule for answering my question. Stay AWAY from them - they are a SCAM.
Here is their website:A new question is answered every 9 seconds
Real Estate Law
29 Lawyers are Online Now
Here is my question:are you really a free service
Here is their response: Confirm your appointment with a Lawyer
Your total deposit is $60.
Place a $5 deposit now to confirm your appointment. Your remaining balance of $55 will be processed when your Expert responds.be88081
You may also like
- "She took me as a client I have serious issues about the safety of my child and she has given me more trouble and than help. She missed two court..."
- "NOTE > Complaint And All Documents Available Upon Request ..."
- "I had a fire at my home. I lost everything that I had worked so hard for and valuables that can never be replaced. I took out a renter's insurance..."
- "Do NOT do business please!These people are a fraud. I answered an ad on craigslist for a housekeeper position. I was supposedly hired. I received a check a few day..."
- "Scam! Phone number 530-588-1779 and they are in NV even though is a CA number. She will tell you she will help you reunite with you love one and help..."
- "I had a high end Electrolux dishwasher (5 years old) that needed a new pump. I purchased one thru Electrolux that took 10 days to arrive and it arrived with..."
- "This is my story on how Go Daddy scammed/fraud me. The one thing that's not in this is that i got a $347.10 ticket from the police over the whole thing..."
- "I bought a love seat, couch, and rocking recliner. They only provide a 1 year warranty which is fine but, just over a year my fabric started to deteriorate. I..."
- "My daughter ordered a prom dress off of what looked to be a reputable site. Tidebuy.com has pictures of BEAUTIFUL dresses on thier site, custom made taking 22-28 days..."